We have been brewing up some ideas for how we can continue to gather as the Lutheran Center in this time of physical separation. Here’s the list of worship, books studies, and connecting opportunities we have on the schedule.
- Online Office Hours
- Mondays: 12 pm – 1 pm — Amanda
- Tuesdays: 11 am – 12 pm — Vicar Arin
- Wednesdays: 1 pm – 2 pm — Pastor Adam
- Fireside Faith: Wednesdays @ 4:30 pm — Join a conversation about topics relating to faith and life.
- Book Study: Jurgen Moltmann’s Crucified God, Thursdays @3:30 pm
- Book Study: Brene Brown’s The Gifts of Imperfection, Fridays @ 12 pm (starting April 3 so order your copy now!)
- Sunday morning worship – Facebook Live worship @12:30 pm on The Lutheran Center Facebook page. Starting March 29, we will have a full service and an available digital bulletin.
- Wednesday evening prayer – Zoom @9:15 pm. Students will continue to preach and we will share music together.
Links will continue to be provided on Facebook.